Hygienic standards Alfons Boutique Hotel from May 25, 2020
Higher category hotels always adhere to high hygienic standards. However, thanks to the Covid-19 pandemic, excellent hygiene practices are required in all areas of our hotel and the highest standards recommended by the World Health Organization are followed. From the hall to the elevators, from the rooms to the common areas, everything is hygienically clean.
We take the situation around the pandemic very seriously. Please read below our hygiene rules, which help us ensure safety for both our hotel guests and our employees.
- All public areas and surfaces of the hotel are disinfected several times during the day.
- The lift can only be used by guests from one room or one family at a time.
- The entrance door to the hotel is equipped with contactless automatic opening.
- Hand disinfection is available free of charge for hotel guests in the reception area. As in the hotel restaurant.
- The terminal is regularly disinfected at each reception after each use.
- Antibacterial soap and disposable paper hand towels are provided in the hotel’s toilets.
- When communicating with our staff at the reception, it is necessary to keep a distance of at least two meters between the guests.
- All hotel rooms are properly disinfected before the guest’s arrival and the guest is the first to enter the room after the cleaning service.
- Limited cleaning services for guests staying longer than one night.
- Including change of bed linen and towels. Check with the hotel staff.
- Guests at the buffet breakfast are seated at tables in the rooms at least 1.5 meters apart. Within the buffet area, staff coordinate guests to avoid hoarding at the buffet tables. If the guest is interested, breakfast is served directly in the room.
- When choosing meals at the buffet tables, guests are required to disinfect their hands and use disposable gloves that are available at the entrance to the buffet area.
All staff are properly trained in the hygiene rules and their compliance is checked.
We appreciate your kind understanding and hope to return to our normal level of service soon.